Quantum Law understands how stressful a start-up business can be. In addition to having to get your business up and running, there are a myriad of legal considerations to address including:
- determining the appropriate business model, whether it be a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation;
- structuring your business to facilitate your tax planning needs, the growth of your company, and the pursuit of future investors;
- drafting shareholder and partnership agreements to assist with day to day operations of the business and internal relationships between owners
- negotiating and implementing employment and consulting agreements
- developing financial and business plans to attract the right investors
We understand that a start-up company’s resources are often limited. We are pleased to offer in-house style legal services and flexible billing models, without tagging on the cost of minor incidentals such as photocopies and postage. For our start-up clients, we have developed a comprehensive package containing the legal documents a company needs to get off the ground. The Start-Up Package is offered to our clients at a flat rate and individually tailored to each client’s unique situation.